Smaller version of the original iPad Pro. Released March 31, 2016. Features a 9.7" display, A9X processor, and 32/128/256 GB storage options. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold.

ipad shut down and won't start again!

During use my iPad pro suddenly shut down. It doesn't want to start again. I tried pressing the home and on/off buttons at the same time. Any suggestion on how to correct this problem??

When my phone turns on I go on settings to check if there's something i did wrong but I found out that it could happen more than once cause this is my third time it's happened

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

That's what happened to my iPhone and I think the best way to prevent it is to leave it for a couple of days cause that's what I odd and eventually it worked when I put it in charge for like a whorl three days

Your battery could have some issues, maybe try charging it for an entire day. You could also try different combinations of home button and power button presses after charging. You can search that on the internet. If you charge it and the back feels hot where the battery is, your battery might be dead, which happened to one of my iPods. Then you’ll have to replace it.

myocom63 will be eternally grateful.