The Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 features a 5.5 inch, 1080 x 1920 display powered by a 1.5 GHz processor.

MMS message's not sending or downloading

My phone, Alcatel One Touch Idol 3, will not receive or send MMS messages. It will just continue to say downloading until it times out. Is this a simple setting that needs corrected?

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same problem and T Mobile told me to do the following. It worked for me. What you have to do is turn on the DATA in your phone when you want to receive the message (even if you don't pay for data on your phone). Click on SETTINGS->MORE or Scroll to Mobile Networks (or just Networks) -> turn on DATA CONNECTION. You might need to turn on DATA ROAMING as well (same location). Watch out, once you turn on these settings your battery will drain like crazy. I only turn on the settings so I can download the image or whatever, and then turn them off. Also, make sure you are using the MESSENGER app that comes with the phone, and not an app you downloaded from somewhere else. HTH.

I tried this solution but it doe's work for me.

oops meant " doesn't work"

ashannyork will be eternally grateful.