Camera wont take pictures.

My iphone 6 camera wont take pictures I can open up the camera app and see that the camera is working but when i click to take a picture it does the normal picture taking animation but nothing is saved, its very weird because when i switch to video mode the camera can take a video and save it like normal, any ideas of whats wrong or what part i should replace thanks

I replaced the camera and still the same problem also flash isnt working

This doesn't require replacing anything, because you said it takes videos. Have you done a hard reset? Hold power button and home button until phone restarts

Just tried that it didnt work and I also noticed I can take panoramas and they save but snapchat doesnt take pictures only video

What version of IOS are you running?

I'm running the most recent version 9.3.3 I think it is

I would try updating the phone through the computer, most times when updated over the phone it can be a bit buggy

The flash also doesn't work

same problem here. no solution

Jeffrey claro will be eternally grateful.