Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Fast Charge doesn't work anymore...

The Fast Charge feature does not work on my Galaxy S6 anymore. I tried different cables and adapters with Fast Charge support, but my Galaxy only says "Cable charging" and not "Fast charging". Hope that someone can help me.

Check charger port if it's dirty inside, if yes try using a toothpick / tweezers or something equivalent to carefully clean the charger port of gunk.

Thanks for your answer, lots of dust in the port but still doesn't work :(

Is the option in settings still turned on for fast charging? ( Settings > battery > scroll to bottom)

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

I would update the software on the phone first thing then purchase a new complete fast charger like this in retail box so you know it is oem samsung charger http://www.sfelectronics.biz/not-7-samsu...

I have the same thing I replaced the motherboard and it fix it

Lukas Hauenstein will be eternally grateful.