BlackBerry's newest flagship that features a physical keyboard.

Security wipe stuck on 97% from 3 days.

It's been more than 30 hours and security wipe on my blackberry passport is still in progress. Initially it was going nice and smooth but after 90% it got really slow.From last 4 hours it's stuck on 98%.

Superb.....i waited for 20 hrs & then i thought to look up for solutions

thanks for the guidance

I was trying to make security wipe and at d process my battery went low and the phone went off at the process without completing the security wipe pls what should I do? Its showing a yellow warning sign www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

Hi Jennifer. Just connect to bb link and choose RELOAD

@jenny_sexy

ter a few attempts of rebooting, in the Passport screen you will see a YELLOW triangle with the danger signal (!) inside and the words "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015" and the LED light changes to GREEN...... Hurrah.....

On your computer BB Link shows that you've a Passport connected... Choose the option RELOAD

NOW.... just wait and.... after a few minutes.....Install again all your emails....apps....etc.....

stoped on the 97% ,yet still. whats can i do to fix???please hellpppppppp

OK... long time ago the same happened to my Passport..... follow the steps but.... be patient...

Connect your Passport to computer and OPEN Blackberry Link

PRESS and keep it pressed the Power button...the BB Passport try to reboot for 3 or 4 times and showing the security wipe screen... remember...always pressing power button never release.....the LED light will be always RED

After a few attempts of rebooting, in the Passport screen you will see a YELLOW triangle with the danger signal (!) inside and the words "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015" and the LED light changes to GREEN...... Hurrah.....

absolutely amazing. still loading. i hope it completes without being interrupted

If you follow all the steps I've mentioned above it should take less than 30 minutes. Worked for others...

Worked for you?

why i can't connect thru blackberry link?

Can you be more specific? What are the steps you're doing?

Thanks for this amazing tip. I was stuck too, trying to reset, and with this method, I could restore. Thanks a lot.

Assalamu alikum,

First pull ur batry for 20 second then flash the device with autoloader it work 100% ,

I k ow it's been a while since this thread has been hopened but still...

I had that stuck-at-98% problem. I then followed the steps mentioned above. I do get the green Led but my Mac does not seem to recognize m'y BB Passport. Neither the Finder or Bb Link shows any mention of it. The screen of the phone is shut down.

Anyone to help?

Thanks a lot.

I face the same issue with same percentage (98%), Please let me know How did you solve it ?

I've been holding the power button down for 15 minutes. Get the yellow triangle but LED still red. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi, I have tried connecting with my bb link on my laptop but it keeps telling me to check my internet connection . I changed my laptop and I am still getting the same error message, meanwhile my internet network is high.

Thanks.

Hello,my blackberry z30 stuck in agreement its been loading since 2days.please me to handle this

My Blackberry z10 Has Been Stuck on 97% From Last 6 Hours

What Will I do?

Kanav will be eternally grateful.