I hear the sound, but with black screen

The T.V was working fine. Then suddenly the screen went black, with the sound still working.

The remote control device is still working too, I can hear volume up and down, and can change channels, The only problem is with the screen.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

mostafafawzy1180 sounds like you have lost your backlight. Could be an inverter issue or a power board problem. Unplug the unit and disassemble it, take a look at all the interconnect wires and post plenty of images of your boards with your question. That way we can see what you see. Use this guide for that.

Thank you

I added images to my question

my hitachi flatscreen has no cable so no source of sound. and the screen went totally black. when you press power the standbye button goes off but no picture becomes diplayed.

Mine works fine for a few hours then screen goes black but sound is ok. Anyone know the cause? I live in a cellar could damp b a problem? If i air out the room could that b a soloution? I ask because wen i switch it of for q while it works fine again

@oldturkey03 and @darsh1180

The pictures were posted, where's the answer?

@greatoak bad power board. What is your question?

I have a Hitachi le49s508 and I have replaced the power board and the tcon board but I can here sounds and it comes on but the picture still black please help me figure out what is wrong with it

mostafafawzy1180 will be eternally grateful.