The Alcatel OneTouch Pop Icon is a smartphone with an Android operating system. The release date for the Pop Icon was October 2014.

Why won't my phone connect to the Internet?

I am out and about, and need to access the Internet for e-mails and general website information, and the pages won't load. How can I fix it?

Most Helpful Answer

my phone will connect to wifi at home, or at a persons house, but public wifis seem to be an issue, what do i do? i need the phone for school. +

Make sure that your Wi-Fi is turned on.

If it is in airplane mode then turn it off.

If it is a secure network than its going to require a password to connect to it. Make sure that you triple check the password you entered while trying to connect to it. The password is going to be case sensitive so if you have any capital letters or special characters make sure you enter them in as capital letters.

Check and make sure that your connecting to the correct network.

This doesn't answer the question. I think the question is why wont the Alcatel One Touch Pop connect using mobile data? I have this problem too. I can only connect to the internet when there is wifi, not when I am outside where there is no wifi. My mobile data is turned on, so what give? Help!

I've been having the same issue lately. It worked fine before but lately my alcatel one touch pop icon has been really acting up and annoying. For a while I couldn't receive/send calls or texts. After customer support fixed that, now I can't access the internet when I'm out unless I can find wifi. It would always work before by just having my data connection on and wifi at the same time but my wifi would find it's own network i believe...I never had to find one for it.

i had this same problem with my Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star, what i notice is that it accepts onlu USIM, not ordinary SIM, if it doesnt connect to internet with a particular SIM, try another.

It wont work i try looking. To put me a wifi on my alcatel but i cant find it and i need help

John Halsey will be eternally grateful.