Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone won't power on or charge at all

I replaced the battery first, it came on I charge to 100% I let it die all the way, it won't charge at all I just replaced the charging port, still nothing it's been dead for like 4 days, do I need to keep on the charger for over 15 minutes

I called my supplier, they said it might be defective

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Its very possible you have a board issue, but also possible you received a bad battery or dock. I would confirm the issue is neither your new battery or dock, then send it off for board repair.

The most common thing that can cause these symptoms is the Tristar IC. There are some talented folks who can diagnose and repair it for you at the board repair info link on my profile. You would be best to find someone closest to you with that website and mail it to them for diagnosis, seeing as you have already ruled out battery and dock as the issue.

Marques Keby will be eternally grateful.