Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Can't disable ultra power saving mode.

After using ultra power saving mode for a while, I charged my phone and tried to disable it but there is a glitch and disable upsm option doesn't appear in the settings.

It seems as if the problem came about when I swapped to Google now launcher from touchwiz and set it as the default app when I touched the home button in upsm.

I've tried wiping the cache partition, rebooting in recovery mode and when I go into doing mode it just says that it's downloading a custom os and nothing happens on the screen for hours

Also can't back up the phone to kies because I can't use it as a USB connection in upsm. I really really need a few voice recordings from the data but the contacts etc is synced to my Google account.

Any advice?

*odin mode not doing mode

I have the same exact problem. I would be very pleased if somebody could help us :)

هاتفي صقط عليه ماء ولان يشتغل ولا يشخن

i also have this prob its like 9 months since i didnt use again my phone with the same prob

Most Helpful Answer

I solved that problem for my self ...

Cuz you accidentally choosed wrong launcher, you will have to change it again.

1) Go to apps and long press Google app

2)Then drag it to "app info"

3) Press "Launch as default" then choose "Delete default"

4)Then go back and press "Force Stop"

This steps helped me to solved my problem :)

Thank you! It helped me too!

Thank you for this procedure!!!! You are my hero!!!! :D

Thanks Sasopavlic, you really helped me out!

I can't thank you enough, thanks soooooooo much!

I am glad to hear that guys :D

OK, so i found another option if the previous one did not work for you.

Step 1) On your home screen, click the apps icon. This is the icon that shows all your application in a listing format.

Step 2) Hold down on the google app (or your current home screen app) as if you were going to place the icon on the home screen. Instead of placing the application on your home screen, drag it to the section that says "app info". The application info screen opens.

Step 3) Click on "MORE" on the top right section of the screen and choose "Uninstall updates". A pop up window shows up to confirm. Click "UNINSTALL"

Step 4) Back on the application info screen, click on "FORCE STOP". Confirm the pop up window.

Step 5) Back on the application info window screen, click the "Storage" bar that reads how many "MB of internal storage used". Click " CLEAR CACHE" and confirm.

Step 6) Back on the application info window click "Set as default" and select "CLEAR DEFAULTS" and confirm. (this may be disabled by now).

Attend to go back to your home screen by pressing the home button. If you did not go back to your original "Ultra Power Save Mode" Samsung home screen, try restarting your phone.

Slide down the notification bar, and the option to "Turn off U. Power Safe" should be available.

This process worked for me, so I really hope it helps you too.

Force stopping the application alone did not worked.

Thanks, this finally worked for me. I was getting freaked out because I had just taken a bunch of great photos over the last week of vacation. You thank you thank you

No google app in the settings. I'm not getting any such option of the app.

Try to find "google app" in yours apps if this is possible... If it isn't then try to force stop all google apps you can find

thank you , i almost throw away that &&^&^$^ phone , will not use this mode again

I can't open Home Screen and Apps doesn't come up in my settings options.

If you have a samsung note 5 the only way I could get back was to make S Launcher the default.

Am not sure what helped but here is what I did.

1. Wiped system cache by powering down. Hold volume down, home and then press power. Hold till you see note 5 screen. Then release only power button.

2. Wipe cache. Reboot.

3. Goto apps. Long press on launcher. More info. Uninstall or clear defaults.

4. Press home button. This allowed me to choose launcher. I chose S launcher and ultra power savings mode setting became available to turn off.

HELLO WHERE IS THE SIMPLE STEPS FOR THIS PROBLEM AS IT HELPED ME ...

Just change the current home screen launcher to Your PHONE'S ORIGINAL Touchwiz Screen.. Long press the current launcher and drag that into APP INFO then CLEAR DEFAULT from there and DIRECTLY Press HOME button and select the ORIGINAL TOUCHWIZ screen...

Hey, I have a note 5. Where do I find the launcher?

Hello i use galaxy samsung a7 2016

Cant find any google app or hold the volume down + home + power, it only takes me to shut down the phone

Anybody help ?

i also have a same issue

cant switch mobile from ultra power saving mode to normal mode.

what can i do ?

https://www.tuslatech.com

cant turn off ultra powere saving mode

cant turn off ultra saving mode

I can't disemble Samsung j2 ultra power saving mode

davgnak will be eternally grateful.