The Nutri Ninja is a personal blender by Ninja Kitchen. This blender has no buttons: it starts blending when you insert the cup into the base. It is 900 watts.

Why won't the motor start?

When I put the cup on the base and try to blend the ingredients, nothing happens.

I have the same problem- was working perfectly then WHAM next day NOTHING-no power at all when cup pressed down. Can this be fixed please? M.M.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

The motor may not start if the cup is not attached to the base properly. Make sure the tabs are lined up to the slots of the base.

On my unit, both the plastic actuators in the base and the tabs on the cup have worn down. At first, I noticed that just the tabs on the cup had worn, so I replaced the cup. Everything was good for another few months, but now the actuators in the base are worn so badly that none of the four cups I have will push the actuators down far enough to turn on the motor.

ok, id cursed the company & all its affiliates just a few mins b4 i read these answers. my mistake! i'd forgotten my mother mentioned (as well as AshlinSpicer) that you MUST screw the lid down firmly or the motor wont start

I have the same problem with the sensors worned down and not triggering anymore. Is there a fix for this or just a garbage now?

Lid and base are firmly pressed and in the correct direction, IQ lights and blender won't turn on .

Any help is appreciated !

I have same problem- Ninja work beautifully then all of a sudden "NOTHING" No power working at all. Can't find anyone in Australia but did contact ENGLAND |Ha HA. that did not help much. Anyone know "where" in NSW Australia people fix these? A great machine when it is working.

Morgan Blauth will be eternally grateful.