This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

How do I get back the Setting Icon, that gear icon?

The Setting (Gear) icon went missing on my home page and I can only suspect I had deleted it somehow.

I can't locate information on how to get it back with all the General settings features, along with the Wireless & Networks Settings, Device, Personal, Accounts, and System settings under that Gear icon. I have no idea how to get them back in the entirety.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Me as well, Any Answers ??

Something to do with Google ! click settings in 3lined bar menu gives only a person important stuff the rest you gotta search on for why it did it goodness knows can't even get answers from. Google team .

Most Helpful Answer

Try this:

1. Go to your home screen then press the menu button

2. You should see system settings on the list, click it

3. It should take you to your settings environment

4. Return to your home screen and click the app drawer icon ( the icon than takes you to where all your apps are listed)

5. Locate settings and drag it to wherever you want its icon to be.

6. If settings isn't listed in the app drawer then backup necessary stuff on your phone and restore to factory state.

Icon is missing on my screen how can I get it back.

How do I I get my settings back

I just got a zte ZMAX pro phone and it is worthless!... It is stuck on WiFi searching...

That's it....

Is that insane or what???.. No settings button, no menu button, I mean, there is no button to press to do anything with this phone... I've tried everything I know.. Wasted $$$$$...

Settings home screen

I need help to delete numbers on my phone

Light Traveler will be eternally grateful.