The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c dropped in toilet, finicky screen

hey so i had put my phone on the banister by my toilet, however i have virtigo and suddenly lost balance hitting my phone making it fall into the toilet. It was in there for like 2 seconds tops. I took it out dried it off and it seemed to be working fine. Then the screen began to not work properly. sometimes the touch screen works other times, not so much. ive but it in some rice and i hope that works, but if it doesnt what is wrong with it. it charges the volumn works it turns on and off, the screen is just finicky, what should i do i am freaking out.

iPhone in pocket before U go near water, or leave iPhone in another room.

Hind sight is better than fore sight.

hi, you need to get it to someone to be cleaned as soon as possible . it will only get worse and be more expensive to repair the longer its left. Rice just won't cut it .

i actually posted some information on my Facebook page and have photos of an iPhone 6 that went down toilet yesterday. take a look. facebook page is Smartfone NI

Try the rice trick. Put the phone in a container of regular uncooked white rice (enough to completely cover the phone), cover the container tightly, and let it sit overnight. Most people report that their phones (and other small electronics) work perfectly with no ill after effects after being dried that way. I even tried it on my hearing aids that I accidentally wore in the shower shortly after getting them, and they are still working perfectly. Throw the rice out for the birds afterward.

there is far too many components inside mobile phones now with all the features they have. it may work for a while but once corrosion sets in and spreads then your phone will eventually quit. this was fine in the old days of the old nokias etc when there was very little going on and for simple electronics it may be fine.

Hannah Manche will be eternally grateful.