This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Film counter doesn't work

Why doesn't film counter work

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

It stays at “S” and the piece of the plastic that presses the button is still there

The plastic is still attached to the back but still isint counting, does it mean i broke it? How do i fix it?

yah,same how can i fix it

open the compartment for the film...

you will see that in the middle of the right there is a small silver piece of metal....

if you press it in, the numbers will count, if you do NOT, it will return to "S"

So now look at the door is the piece of plastic that presses that button still there, did it chip off?

I’ve tried this and all my stuff is intact, but it still doesn’t work, what can I do to fix it?

I was with the same problem and now it’s solved, thank you so much

everything is intact but it still doesn't work please help me!

My counter wet from 6 to “s”. Help me please.

My Polaroid has 3 film left and it wasn’t taking pictures so I took out the film then it turn to s

ofcourse because its finished add a new pack of film to fix

My camera has blinking lights and when the film is in it says ‘s’ on the back will someone please help please

That does’nt mean that your camera is broke it just simply means you need to replace the film.

No matter what I do, the counter stays at S. I even poked the plastic piece and the counter didn’t move. Maybe it’s jammed? But why?

if the counter is already at S the counter won't move when you poke the opening (silver button inside) right of the film. can you try to jam that button, maybe with a matchstick or something else and see if it starts moving when you take photos.

Albert will be eternally grateful.