The Jabra Speak 510 is a Bluetooth and USB speakerphone for conference calls.

Why won't the device turn on?

Although I press the power button, the Jabra Speak 510 will not show any sign of life. None of the lights turn on, and I cannot connect via Bluetooth. It shows no response to my efforts.

If your jabra stealth won't power on won't charging.firsr try to put your jabra stealth into charging for 12 hours and then check the result..its really work..

What happens when you connect it via a USB cable to a working PC? Do you get a red battery light showing that it is charging?

If it does allow it to charge for a while and then see if it can be turned on, or alternatively, leave the USB cable connected and see if it turns on. The light will change to green (only for a minute though) when it is fully charged.

If it doesn't, try a different USB cable. If it now shows that it is charging you have a faulty USB cable. If it still doesn't show that it is charging, either the charging circuit or the battery in the speakerphone is faulty.

The only problem with this is that the USB is attached, so it's not really possible to try another one.

Hi Jordan,

My suggestion then, is to open the speaker and with a Voltmeter check the battery and also test the USB cable with an Ohmmeter. If the cable is faulty then (if you're handy with a soldering iron etc or know someone who is) is to purchase an appropriate length USB cable with the correct connectors, cut one end off and strip the back the cable sheath to expose the wires, remove / connect the USB cable wire for wire. That way the wires from the new cable will be connected back correctly.You will see that the wires in the cable have different colours to make it easier.

Hi, I would recommend to connect it to USB port on a PC, and see on the 'Playback Devices' in windows if the Speak510 device is present.

Plan B could be to install Jabra Direct (software updater) and see if it can update (refresh) the software. http://www.jabra.dk/software-and-service...

If it does not , check USB cable and connector for damage , and then contact Jabra support. (FYI: i work for Jabra)

What happens if the usb os working but the headset could not light up? Is there anything wrong with it? How should i fix it?

I have the same exact problem.

Jordan Murphy will be eternally grateful.