This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Camera won't switch to different lighting settings

I brought my instax mini eight out for the first time to take a couple pictures on a hike, and when I went to adjust the lighting from indoor to cloudy, it didn't change. The orange light switched between all of the settings without me turning the dial, and eventually became stuck on the indoor setting. Can the camera be fixed?

umm what if the lighting setting/the adjustment for the lights does not flash

My film wont came out and the censor light wont turn down even when i shut the camera down, how can i fixed it ? :(

my light doesnt change to any of the icons it just stays on "home" icon, I JUST GOT IT OUT OF THE BOX

My problem is that, all of the icons are all lighted? How can I fix this? Please I badly need help. Thank you

I don't think the camera is broken to begin with.

The orange light next to the exposure dial suggests the correct setting of the dial, it isn't supposed to change when you turn the dial. You just have to turn the dial so it matches the light.

The correct procedure is to point the camera in the direction of the subject, then turn the dial to match the light. Also, on the front of the camera next to the flash window there are two small round holes, be careful not to cover these with your fingers when you hold the camera: these are the light sensors, and they cannot work correctly when they're covered.

Its causing my photo quality to be bad or faded because its so sunny where I am at.

Thx so much It really helps me bc I thought mine was broken this lets me know that some people are also having this problem that can be solved

What if the light on the dial won't turn on

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I thought my camera wass broken bc it wouldn't switch light positions, but now i know it is fine.

thank u!!! this really helped

Thank you so much!!!! This really helped

Kelly Giordano will be eternally grateful.