Parts & Tools

Released in March of 2014, can be identified by the model number KX-TGE233 on the bottom of the main docking station.

Why isn't my phone ringing?

My phone is on the docking station charged, and I can make calls from it just fine. However, whenever someone tries to call me, the phone doesn't ring. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks.

-Jesse

I seem to have a double ring tone on my Panasonic cordless phone, the default and the melody I selected. I want to keep the selected melidy

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

1. If it rings only once and goes to silence on the calling party end, there is a high resistance short on the line and it must be repaired.

2. Double check whether the ringer is on or not.

3. Check the weather when experiencing this problem. Electrical storms, heavy precipitation, excessively strong winds and other natural phenomenon can interfere with phone reception -- particularly if you're using a cordless phone. If this problem only happens when the weather is bad, try again when the storm has passed and/or switch to a corded phone.

You could have the ringer volume set at zero. Another way this can happen is if you have two many phone extensions all plugged in and their ringers on. This uses more power than can be supplied and the ringers don't work. Basically, 2 options.

There's a very good chance that your phone could be on privacy mode. This feature makes your phone not ring for a certain period of time despite being called. If I were you, I would open up the menu and see if you can find and disable this feature.

How do I open privacy setting on old style Panasonic,?

@megadon1.dl ,

What is the model number of the phone?

Jesse Satterwhite will be eternally grateful.