The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 is a digital single-lens camera with a rotating screen, released on July 27, 2014 by Panasonic.

Why won't my camera turn on?

Whenever I slide the power switch from OFF to ON, the screen and the little green light won't turn on. No matter how many times I try to slide the switch, it won't work. What else should I try?

There are a number of reasons your camera might not turn on. Most likely you'll need to replace a dead or malfunctioning battery. For other possible fixes, check the troubleshooting guide.

Hello, I have a question as well I have that camera and have bought a new battery for it but it still won't seem to turn on. What should I do?

panasonic hdc sd 40 wont turn on even if battery is changed

it has been i think 6 years since i used it but i need it for my youtube and we charged it over night and i oned but than offed i was weird what should i do ps.lumis is awsome and your page helps so much

Robseth Taas will be eternally grateful.