The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 is a digital single-lens camera with a rotating screen, released on July 27, 2014 by Panasonic.

Why won't my camera turn on?

Whenever I slide the power switch from OFF to ON, the screen and the little green light won't turn on. No matter how many times I try to slide the switch, it won't work. What else should I try?

There are a number of reasons your camera might not turn on. Most likely you'll need to replace a dead or malfunctioning battery. For other possible fixes, check the troubleshooting guide.

Hello, I have a question as well I have that camera and have bought a new battery for it but it still won't seem to turn on. What should I do?

panasonic hdc sd 40 wont turn on even if battery is changed

I am having the exact same issue, never dropped the camera or anything.

if we are having a problem it is more than likely that we have tried the new battery option which I have and the trouble shooting guide , which I have and I still have this problem it wont switch on with the switch however if I unload the battery with the on off switch in the on position when I then reload the battery the camera comes on and can be used as normal. so why wont the switch work and is there anything that can be done my camera is only two years old it seems a shame to have to ditch it, or is this a manufacturers ploy to get us to buy a newer version.

it has been i think 6 years since i used it but i need it for my youtube and we charged it over night and i oned but than offed i was weird what should i do ps.lumis is awsome and your page helps so much

Robseth Taas will be eternally grateful.