Repair guides and support for phones manufactured by Lenovo.

Phone won't accept charge/turn on

So 2 days ago I accidentally fell asleep on the couch whist watching a video on youtube and I woke up and my Lenovo A6000 phone was dead (drained battery) which was understandable so I put it on charge before I left for school and when I came home it still wouldn't turn on, the charging icon thing wasn't even on the screen. I checked every thing already. I tried turning it on by holding the power button for about a minute, I tried my charger (the original one that came with the phone) on my Mom's phone and it worked perfectly fine so I what I did was just let it rest for a few hours so before I went to sleep I charged it again, woke up in the morning still nothing. How do I fix it? Does this mean I have to change the batter pack or the charging slot? I also tried blowing on like the metal thing that connects the battery to the phone and did the same thing to the charging slot, even blotted it with some cotton thinking that maybe sand or moisture just went in.

I brought

new Lenovo mobile but asking some setting pls help

For new purchase mobile wh need to setting for Lenovo pls help

my lenovo a6000 not start proplem

Most Helpful Answer

FIX YOUR PHONE

Remove the cover and then disconnect the battery and hold on power key then charge the phone without battery for 7 sec and then clean the battery plugs not with water dry cloth and then connect your phone

this is because of a minor power failure in motherboard and keep the phone for charging.

your problem is fixed folow my fb page / I Tech HelP

thankyou

alenbinuabrahamleo you're awesome! I was upset and sad that my phone is broken but you saved my life :D i have Lenovo S856 and i like so much this phone, thanks a lot!!! Best regards :)

thanks for the comment.

this really works dude

Hi, I am having a peculiar issue with my Lenovo a6000 plus. One day it's battery indicator started showing abnormal results. The phone hearted up and got switched off. I tried to switch on the phone with another battery but failed. Tried to charge the battery but again failed. But when I removed the without disconnecting the charger suddenly the phone woke up and started showing charging indicator on screen. That's not the end of surprise. I pressed the power button for a while and the phone got switched on. But when I took off the charging cable, phone got switched off. What the issue with my phone? Why it's getting switched on without battery when charger is connected? Kindly help me.

will this work for lenovo a7000 also?

Have you tried a hard reset?

Be aware that a hard reset will erase all your downloaded apps and user data. It will restore your phone to a factory default condition. It will be like when you first bought it.

Here is a link that show how to perform a hard reset for your phone. Scroll down and follow # option 2

http://www.hard-reset.org/factory-defaul...

I had the same problem this morning. Upon Using a different charger nothing helped. Luckily when I took the battery out and blew on it, the phone booted again after putting it back in.

I am having this problem with my brand new Lenovo A6010 since yesterday. The red light that indicates charging is lit on while I put on charge all last evening. But never turned green which it should if battery was charging.

Day before I had the same problem but the phone was on after taking the battery out and back in after a while. Since yesterday, that didn't work. Today, I have also tried both the soft and hard reset but still no luck.

I desperately want to fix it, because its a gift and brand new for just a week. Please share a solution for me.

i had the same problem

it didnt worked with my lenovo a7000.......what should i do.....please tell me quickly i really need my phone as it is very important.

Ishita, follow these steps below to recover your device..

1.if Ur device battery is removable ,remove it and gently wipe it with dry cloth or tissue.if moulded don't follow this.

2. Use any high capacity charger or turbocharger to charge Ur phone if doesn't work try out with any other USB.

*Don't try to switch on while charging..

Let it charge for 1hour..

3. Disconnect charger and leave it for 15 min then switch on your device..

#replay me if it works or not with your device don't forget replay @ : tmshivashankar123@gmail.com

When my lenovo A6000 system app delete not swith on

Please help me

My lenovo A6000 mobile

Not turn on

dear sir my lenovo a6000 is not poweron, not chargeing,no responce i cant on my mobile full death pls hlpme!

Hi broooo...First u do one thing....

Step1:first remove battery

Step 2: Then hold on power key for one min

Step 3:after put the battery....check it...

After then is not on mean ..some motherboard problems....First u check ur charger output.....I think high voltage some time motherboard gone faulty...okay

Bro i treind your formula removing the battery wala but my screen will not show anyrhing but it vibrates

Hi, I am reboot my lenovo a6000 phone last night but didn't reboot then I remove my batter again press the power button it doesn't turn on and it keeps showing lenovo android on the screen but doesn't turn on any one facing this problem please help me

android system utility its stuck in recovery mode so u should

first enter the android boot menu clean the cache and format the phone....

hi i have a lenovo phab plus and i can not open the cover and access the battery. Please can someone help?

every cover and backs are accessible

It can't success for my Lenovo,,another solutions please

• Charge Your Phone For a Few Minutes
  • Pull the Battery or Long-Press the Power Button
  • Perform a Factory Reset From Recovery Mode
  • Restore Your Device’s Firmware

If still issue exits go to Lenovo A6000 Manual for help.

Anyone have the same problem with A916 phone ?

How do I get to charge it comes on and then goes off

Pls HELLLLPP

i will do any thing when i plug it in to charger

my lenova pHAB NOT CHARGING.

CANT OPEN THE DEVICE.

WHAT TO DO

hi am using a lenovo vibe k5 note , and sudenly i switched it off and it wont switch on again , i have tried charching for a night still it wont switch on what should i do

JGL will be eternally grateful.