Can't turn MacBook on for longer than 1 minute (dies instantly)
I received a macbook pro which has obvious water or moisture damage..
I've removed the mobo and cleaned everything with the special 99.99 alcohol tissue..
After borrowing a macbook air charger from a friend and trying it out.. It starts up normal and you can hear the chime + apple logo etc once u see the mouse u can move it
And then out of the blue it just dies..
I've tried all types of resets which do there job but still about 1 minute or so it just falls dead.
Also the magsafe charger led turns red but the battery is definitely not charging..
Is this because of the low wattage charger?
Or issue with the battery causing the mcb to turn off? Please advice!
Is this a good question?