CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

iPhone won't charge or turn on

I was using my phone and at 13% it turned off suddenly on it's own and wouldnt turn back on. I tried charging it but it wouldn't take a charge. I tried pressing the home and restart button at the same time. I tried connecting it to itunes and my computer... i tried everything , no signs of life at all. Is there any hope? Please My iphone 4 has all my important pictures and i'm scared i'll loose them for good. What should i do?

briaairb start with a new battery. That should get your iPhone at least started up and then get your files off the phone ASAP. Once you got that done, you want to make sure that your dock connector is in good working condition. check for bad pins and clean it with some isopropyl alcohol and a few puffs of compressed air. If that does not change anything I would replace it. Use these guides to work on your phone

briaairb will be eternally grateful.