4 inch display / Available in a variety of colors / Released in 3 different models / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

iPod Touch 5th Gen won't boot passed the APPLE screen

The battery on my 5th Gen Touch went bad. I replaced it and it seems to be charging and working, but it won't boot passed the Apple screen. Comes for about 90 seconds and then shuts off. Also try to connect it to iTunes to do a restore and iTunes doesn't see it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

It sounds like you're stuck in a boot loop. One way to TEMPORARILY get out of this is to hold down the "+" volume button on your iPod as soon as you see the apple logo appear. Keep holding the volume button! it will take longer than you would think! If this works, then plug it into you computer and restore it.

Thanks for the help. That did it.

No problem, glad I could help.

Hi Mr. Russel,

My Ipod touch 5th gen Ios 9.2 doesn't seem to be responding to this fix. Are their more options? I found no lint or dust either .

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Stoneburg will be eternally grateful.