Released July 2012 by Fuhu, Inc. Model Number: NABI2-NV7A.

My nabi 2 is showing me " unfortunately, google search has stopped."

how do you clear it off the tab so it can be use again? can't pull the keyboard up to put in wi-fi pass code for internet at me home?

I'm having the same problem... did you get it fixed?

I'm having the same problem

Did you get it fixed yet???

How did you get it fixed??

Have you tried a 'soft' reset' Here's how to do it.

There are two ways you can perform a soft reset: Hold the Power Button down until nabi turns off. When nabi is off, press the Power Button to turn on nabi. Use a small thin object (such as a needle or paperclip) to press the Reset Button located on the back of the nabi.

Jayeff, where do you see a reset slot in the back? All I am seeing is one on the bottom and I don't know if I am doing this wrong or if it just isn't working for me.

Hi Amy Daigneault,

I was looking online before and found this on the Nabi website https://www.nabitablet.com/support/artic...

There is an easy way to fix this if you have not already figured it out.

You need an OTG cable that will give you the capability to plug in a wired keyboard to type in your password and get into parents mode. The cable costs anywhere from 1 buck to 3 bucks online. Once in parent mode you need to go to settings. Apps. Select all at the top then find Google search and select it. From there clear all cached and data. Then proceed to enjoy your tablet again!!!!

Ok what is an OTG cable? I am having this same issue and I am not finding anything that helps. Is this something I can buy at a store or do i have to buy it online?

I just posted the answer to your problem on this page if you have not fixed your nabi2 yet

Alfonzo Taylor will be eternally grateful.