The second generation of the iPad with Wi-Fi, GSM and CDMA models. Some models were refreshed before the iPad 3. Repair is difficult and requires heat and prying.

My ipad fell on the ground and than this.

My ipad fell on the ground and than this. The screen is nothing but black, but when i connect in the computer and slowly take the cable out a blue screen appears, I've uploaded a video on youtube where it shows it more clearly.

Looks like you have a bad motherboard. It probably was damaged in the drop. Either from the shock of the drop, or maybe a cracked board. Best bet is to have a professional take a look at it for you.

Most Helpful Answer

it can be a bad LCD and can be the lcd flex got disconnected i had fix many of these issues.

Its most likely the connection to the motherboard, could be the screen itself. I would suggest having someone look at it and making sure that everything it connected tightly. If that doesn't fix the issue it may be the screen. The professional would be able to tell you.

Luiz Gustavo Melo Xavier will be eternally grateful.