Repair guides and support for coffee makers by Keurig including the K-Cup systems.

Why won't the blue lights respond when I push them?

The machine powers on. The two lights are blue, but when I push either one to brew a cup, nothing happens. What might be the problem and how would I repair it?

I just experienced this same issue this morning. I pushed the power button repeatedly and water starting flowing through the front! I guess all the lights were stuck on because the brew cycle didn’t finish the last time I used my Keurig. Problem solved! Now the machine is reset and ready for another brew! Thanks for the tip.

Thank you!! This is the second time I’ve used your technique! At least a full year apart!! It worked both times!!

I literally pressed the power button as many times as I could repeatedly and fast. It started making a noise so I continued until the noise kept going without me needing to press the power button. After a minute it reset its self and all the lights and buttons worked as properly. Hope this helps

This worked perfectly! Thanks!

This worked perfectly for me too! I searched online for an hour. Thank you, Denise!

Can't believe this actually worked!!

Power button didn’t work for me but the large cup did. Pressed it 50 times and boom . Thanks!

Thank you so much! I was ready to buy a new one.

Yep, 10oz button 50 or several times worked perfectly! Thanks

odd and weird as this tip is - it worked. I actually was thinking it was a prank to imagine anyone taking this advice and standing at their keuring; tapping the on button 50+ times and was just about to bail and it started spitting water WOOT!!

Thank you for the tip - MUCH appreciated.

This worked! I only needed to press the power button like 15-20 times. I had searched and checked under the hood thing to make sure the hoses and the pin thing wasn’t clogged up and nope. So I found this quick tip and it was exactly what worked. Awesome. THANK YOU so much!

None of the above worked for me guess I am buying a new one

Just worked for me.

I had to hold power, open lid, press small coffee button, then med, large and repeat 3 times total, let go of power.... fixed. (oh, clean the lower spike out first by paper clip).

Gremlens, definetly gremlens, unplug it an drop it in the bath water to conferm. No dont do that i was messing around, this problem could be a host of things. Did water get inside the device? If so its likely a short. Sometimes if you let it sit unpluged for a few days in a dry location it may rebound. If its a coffee crisis unplug it and take it apart(video record this to remember how it goes togther and later upload the film to ifixit to help others.). Look for any exposed wire from use or abuse(tape tightly with electrical tape) or corosion on the board (s)(gently brush with a copper brush to remove). Dry any parts that may be wet with a towel(parts may snag on towel angering the wife, this will hurt more than the towel is worth.)Before all of this your warenty may cover your device or you could opt out off the mess and get a new one.

See above. Easy fix

I pushed the power button, large and medium buttons all together for a few seconds and it reset. I was so happy didn't wanna buy another one! Thank you all for posting!

David Hissey will be eternally grateful.