The HP ProOne 600 G1 AiO Business PC uses Intel Core i3-4160 processor and is identified by product number K1K72UT#ABA.

Why won't my computer turn on?

I press the power button on my PC, but nothing happens.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Make sure your computer is plugged into a functioning outlet. If no power is going to the desktop, it cannot function. This PC has no battery. If there is still no response, you may want to try accessing more RAM. Other solutions to this issue can be found on the troubleshooting page.

Have you checked if the power cable is plugged in and the switch next to the power cable port is switched to on?

RAM has nothing to do with this btw.

Maxwell Snook will be eternally grateful.