The Asus Transformer Book T100TA is a full Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet.

Won't power on. Black screen

It was working next day nothing. When plugged in the orange light comes on. If I hold it down a white light then comes on, and flashes like 4 times. I have done all the holding power buttons down with no luck. How can I fix this problem? Thank you

I have a plain black screen with no lights at all

Most Helpful Answer

Plug your tablet in and hold the power and windows button (on the side, below the volume rocker) until the light on top flashes and turns off. Then, turn on your tablet and enjoy.

Yes it worked thank you very much

yes this worked for me also, many thanks. Had to try it a few times, but success.

thank you very very much it helped !!!

my battery clearly works, as the red/orange light became blue or white and it flashes 3 times when i press it but the machine wont power up.

Im having the same problem. But mine won't come on. I did plug it in the red power button came on I held the power and Windows button until no lights. Then tried to turn on but won't come on.

Hello, i did as you say. Now the camera light led in the middle of the screen in white appears.

But no result, no Asus logo appears.

What next to do. Pls help me.

Thx for fast reply for an solution.

Asus T100ta with mobile dock 500 gb.

Greetz from Andreas

have the same issue with my t100 AM. The camera light stays white, then i turn it off, then on, the screen becomes a bit lighter but no image.

I loaded too much music and it turned off before I could load the music to my phone then was going to delete off my computer, but now won't turn back on..geez what to do?

Kellie bennitt will be eternally grateful.