Replaced battery but now doesn't charge

Ive replaced the iPhone 6 battery with one from iFixit (EU Store) and followed the guide. However the battery doesn't seem to be charging. I have a black screen with the empty battery in the middle. It is recognising my power cable as that icon doesn't appear on the screen. Ive reseated the battery cable, still no joy. Any ideas?

Ben

Well it could be a few things. It could be the cord. It could be that you disconnected the Lightning dock, when you were doing the battery. It could be you broke the Lightning dock. It could be the battery is no good. Could be a few things

iPhone powers on with battery disconnected (I get apple logo) so its not the power cord or dock. My thoughts are battery but was wondering if there could be any thing else for me to check?

Ben will be eternally grateful.