Released in 2011, the Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend is a single beverage blender. Its model number is BLSTPB-XXX-000, where the "XXX" varies with the color of the device.

Why won't my blender turn on?

My blender is plugged into a power outlet, the arrows on the bottle line up with the arrows on the base, and the blade assembly is fully attached, but it still won't turn on. What should I do?

Brand new Electrolux eab7300s won't start! We set it up according to the six steps. The lights flash on when we put the blender onto the stand. Any given button we press lights up. But the blender never starts.

Help?

Hi Nuriya OSWALD,

If it is brand new, consult the warranty statement that came with the blender to find out what you have to do to make a claim for a warranty repair or replacement.

where the power

my blender not working

Hello I recently last week bought a Kenwood blender BL440 brand new one

and used it once to make juice but I have tried to use for the second time ,

to my surprise it's not powering on.

What might be the cause?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

This problem can stem from both the blender or even the circuit powering it. First ensure that the outlet you have your blender plugged into is powered and not "tripped". Most kitchens have what are called GFCI outlets that can trip and cut power to appliances. Once you are certain your device is receiving power, remove bottle and blade assembly; then depress the two black micro-switches inside the base of the blender. If your blender still won't turn on then you may have a faulty motor or motor connection.

Also, refer to the My Blend Troubleshooting Page.

where the power

Thank you so much FYI. It actually worked on my HAIER Blender which wasn't working for ages, all I did was just depressed the micro switch and it worked.

Thanks again.

Will this work for a blendjet? Because I can't get mine to work, and I've already trouble shot the %#*@ thing.

I recently last week bought a Kenwood blender BL440 brand new one

to my surprise it's not powering on.

What might be the cause?

I have the same problem. Obviously a faulty motor. What recourse do I have with the manufacturer Waring Consumer Products

My blender also won’t power up. Model WNP from Waring Pro. What is recourse?

Walter Hernandez will be eternally grateful.