Released in 2011, the Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend is a single beverage blender. Its model number is BLSTPB-XXX-000, where the "XXX" varies with the color of the device.

Why won't my blender turn on?

My blender is plugged into a power outlet, the arrows on the bottle line up with the arrows on the base, and the blade assembly is fully attached, but it still won't turn on. What should I do?

Brand new Electrolux eab7300s won't start! We set it up according to the six steps. The lights flash on when we put the blender onto the stand. Any given button we press lights up. But the blender never starts.

Help?

Hi Nuriya OSWALD,

If it is brand new, consult the warranty statement that came with the blender to find out what you have to do to make a claim for a warranty repair or replacement.

This problem can stem from both the blender or even the circuit powering it. First ensure that the outlet you have your blender plugged into is powered and not "tripped". Most kitchens have what are called GFCI outlets that can trip and cut power to appliances. Once you are certain your device is receiving power, remove bottle and blade assembly; then depress the two black micro-switches inside the base of the blender. If your blender still won't turn on then you may have a faulty motor or motor connection.

Also, refer to the My Blend Troubleshooting Page.

I have a Oster Pro 1200 blender with the additional smoothie container. It is less than 6 months old and ran perfectly until today. No no power at all. It won't start. There don't seem to be any reset buttons or micro switches accessible on this model? I did check to make sure the outlet had power and I also checked it on two other outlets just to make sure.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

While your model is different than the My-Blend, I would try the second method described in the original post. That is: "remove bottle and blade assembly; then depress the two black micro-switches inside the base of the blender". Also ensure your blender is witched to "ON" while you do this.

Walter Hernandez will be eternally grateful.