This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

Film not developing! Help!

Hello ifixit folk,

I was wondering what the best solution to getting film to develop would be? They are all turning out blank >_<.

Thanks lads!

-British Joey

When I take a picture nothing comes out what do I do?

When I try to take a picture nothing comes out. I just bought the camera and i don't know what's wrong

I take the pictures but only so come out blank a my parents are mad because alot of those pictures are important .What do i do ?? (Urgent)

minr aren't developing either! its so not cool. there has to be someway for them to work! please let there be!

cheers!

sasha

i totallly agree with all you guys

luckily my film is coming out just not developing

i feel sorry that nothing comes out for u!

you poor guys!

Most Helpful Answer

Hello Joseph from the UK,

If the film is developing blank, we recommend that you check to make sure the shutter is functioning properly and the light/five-mode dial is set to proper lighting. If the problem consists then replace the batteries. The other problem may be that the film you have has gone bad and at this point you'll need to buy a new batch.

Cheers!,

Richard

my instax film is coming out blank as well it is brand new film. i took a picture earlier and it worked then i tried taking more pictures and it is not working. On the back where you place the film it has a S and it goes to S and goes to 10. I was wondering what that ment? or how i can fix this problem please.

hi, my daughters instax too develop no pictures too, it turn out blank. What to do? thank u

My film is coming out blank as well. I just got my camera yesterday and it seems as every second one is not developing I am very disappointed.

I got my Fuji film yesterday and my pictures are turning out blank I'm very very mad about it!

Hey my pictures come out fine but for every picture there is either a blue yellow dot I don't know how to fix it

1- you may have squished or damaged the film

2- you may have left the film in a hot place and have messed with the chemical inside it

3- maybe the film was always just messed up since you bought it

Instax mini 8 cameras come with batteries that I believe are energizer batteries but if you read the manual/instructions it comes with then you will see that it says that alkaline batteries work best for it.

My daughter uses her mini 8 with cheap "Topcraft" (Aldi) NiMH accu's. Works fine.

Blank Films

3 of mine came blank

Answer-

• take a few shots
  • wait
  • if not ,new film or battery's, AA

Ours did the same thing and we realized that we touched the back part where your not supposed to touch. We tried another film pack and was very careful NOT to touch it and it worked. So maybe you made the same mistake we did. :)

Make sure that on the back of the camera there is a number and not an s. If there is an s, and you take a picture, nothing will come out, but if there is a number, it will use the film and take the actual picture.

Yeah but we're is the part that your not supposed to touch, because I tried but it just came out black with some spots white. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks this helped, even though I was pretty mad about it. Man, those films just cost so much.

If you opened it before they were all gone, then they may have been exposed to sunlight and not worked.

Are you opening the back part after every failed picture? Ya I would stop. When you do that the camera goes back to S and will be trying to take off the back cover of the picture pack again, also not taking the picture.

Change the batteries first. Worked for us. We installed the batteries that came with the camera. Even though it powered on and would feed the film, the pictures did not develop or came out totally black, white or a combo of both. Some had colored dots etc. Changing the batteries correct the problem, all pics now develop. Just incase you want to know we installed the energizer bunny! (-:

Their nothing wrong with the camera.

Its suppose to relate to the old fashion camera thats the whole point. The picture with be blank at first but got to give it a few minutes so the foto can cool off and the picture will appear. When your out side you put it on sunny mode and when inside the house or restrant put the camera on inside. Its amazing and i love it .. it just takes ime to be able to use it..

I took a picture and it didn't come on right it just came out all black and I took another one and only the lights that I took a picture under only came out is it bc of the night time ? And also I took an other picture and it came out all white? I need help!

Joseph Larwa will be eternally grateful.