Why my android tablet won't power on without connected to the charger

Hi I have an android tablet Virgo Allwinner. A33 and I can't power it on without to be connected to the charger what can I do for fix it? pls helps me guys

Some devices will power on while connected to a charger even when the battery is removed. You may want to try testing your batteries voltage with a multimeter. If it reads at zero volts it may have entered the protective sleep mode like Technology Dr mentioned. Most lithium ion batteries have a built in circuit to protect the battery from overcharging, discharging, and other environmental factors. If the battery is in sleep mode then you may wake it with a boost charge. There are some videos on YouTube that can show you how to boost/wake a lithium ion battery. The idea is similar to jumping a car battery. You supply the battery with a slightly higher voltage to wake it from sleep mode. A PC's USB port usually can boost a battery as it usually supplies a higher voltage than a wall charger. If the battery isn't turning on still then you may need to replace the battery or have the devices charging IC checked by a professional. Hope this helps and best of luck.

ur tablet has gone into deep sleep discharge.

pls charge it and leave it for 30 minutes , before it boots up and then charge again, u may not get charging signal during sleep discharge. wait for it.

remove if turning hot, visit nearest service centre, may have MB short circuit.

Thanks for the help I will try it and I will tell you later thanks for the help :)

Thanks booth of you guys thanks for the answers :)

Antreas54 will be eternally grateful.