Released July 2012 by Fuhu, Inc. Model Number: NABI2-NV7A.

tablet speakers do not work anymore; only with headphones

my daughters tablet is not even a year old, and last week the speakers stopped working. the sound works with the headphones, but not with out! And when i tried to get customer service the hold time was over an hour, and the online ask a question wouldn't let me ask my question! Also, when registering her tablet, not all of the tabs were working so i was unable to finish that process as well! HELP!

I bought two of these tablets, brand new; one in December 2014 and one in February 2015 for my two sons. In March 2015, the speakers on the first tablet stopped working. Two months later the same thing happened with the second one. This must be some sort of design flaw. I liked the tablets before this, but ran into the same problem with customer service hold times, and I also could not find the receipt for the first one, so they would not help. I ended up buying a Kurio tablet a year ago and have not had any trouble.

I use eyelids because the sound is not coming out of speakers so fix it automatically so I don't fix it.

I have no sound at the speakers

It is useful and helpful to use

For advice

amg112586, it is possible that your headphone jack is stuck. That way your tablet would have opened the speaker circuitry and only work with headphones. I would try to install and remove a headphone connector in rapid sequence in to the jack. Also, a few drops of high grade isopropyl alcohol might help loosen it up. Should that not work you must consider replacing the headphone jack and/or the speaker

A drop of contact cleaner will work even better.

Note, WD-40 is not a contact cleaner ;)

It doesn't work for the past few weeks what should I do

reneproulx7 what have you tried? The Nabi's do have trouble with bad speakers etc.

No good, you can see the headphone icon turning on and off so it knows that the headphones are unplugged!!!

Thank you, doing both worked. And another thanks for the WD-40 note. That would have been my first go to! In and out worked, then to be safe, high grade isopropyl alcohol.

This is c a common problem with the nabis. My son's done it as well. I downloaded soundabout app and they work now. The app has a free trial to see if it works then to get it, it was $2.99. Hope this helps.

Mabye replacing the earphone jack

You need to explain how too do it!

The dream tab speakers are not working show me and do it automatically

@reneproulx7

I had the same issue with my son's dreamtab. Both speakers was not working but the headphones did. I took the dreamtab apart and I unplugged both speakers and headphone jack than plugged them back in. I decided to test it out while the tablet was still open and everything seemed to be in good working order. I also made sure to check the tablet was up to date with the latest updates. This can be done by switching to parent mode and going into the settings. This fixed our problems, maybe could work for you also. If you need help on how to open the dreamtab, just look for a good youtube video.

You could shut your technologies down and wait about ten minutes and see if the volume works and of it doesn't work comment on this

same problem on prestigio ultra quad 4....

We have a funtab and have the same problem​. the sound won't work only with headphones and the volume is already turned all the way up.

amg112586 will be eternally grateful.