The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone searching after replacing my battery, whats the problem

my iphone brings searching after replacing my battery, whats the problem, how can i solve it? i'm nervous

Most Helpful Answer

Try Airplane mode ON and then off, if it dont help try this-press home and sleep/wake button together till you see apple logo, then let go. Worked for me.

Check your date and time settings, often after a battery replacement the date and time settings can become skewed, causing this issue. Make sure to set them to set automatically.

Connect to wifi and wait until the phone picks up the correct time and date, then select airpane mode on and then off, your network signal should then reappear.

morris kays will be eternally grateful.