Nokia 6303

The Nokia 6303 supports MicroSD cards up to 8 GB, meaning that the phone can be used practically as an MP3 player.

I forgot the security code of my nokia 6303

last week, I changed the security code of my nokia 6303,

but I was really tired so I forgot it...

It is not the pin code, nor a code for unlocking a simlock

or anything, it is the code you can set to be asked

when unlocking the keyboard I forgot. I have a USB-cable

and he has been connected to my mac through bluetooth,

so those are the connections available. If needed,

I also have a windows computer available, but the phone

hasn't been connected to it yet, neither with bluetooth nor the USB.

Please help me out!

http://tipsfromgeek.com/2009/11/how-to-r...

please check this site. It will help you.

Hi, I haven't got the phone with me right now, since it is my brother's, but it seems like a good solution and I will try it asap. I will let you know wether it worked or not. Thanks

by Matthias Lemmens

The hint from darril worked! Thanks a lot you guys!

by Matthias Lemmens

you should accept his answer ;-)

by markus weiher

Iforgot my code

by jeet

whether it is a network lock code or keypad lock?

by sfranklin00

sorry - that is a very problematic topic

tho only thing i can tell you is: use google, use it good and you can find it - it took me less than a minute to find what you searching for

If you are talking about the mastercode-thing, that doesn't work for my nokia... What did you find?

by Matthias Lemmens

did you try this one: *#7328748263373738# ?

by markus weiher

the problem is, it's blocked, so I can't type it in...

by Matthias Lemmens

you are trying this with the sim in the phone - right? remove the sim! - but nokia phones normally accept those phone inputs even if they are blocked

by markus weiher

Nope, no sim in the phone. I can't type anything except my code, when I try *#7328748263373738#, the star doesn't appear and when I type in the square, he tells me it's a wrong code, before I'm able to type the rest...

by Matthias Lemmens

just remove your sim and after that turn on the phone and enter the previous code or default code . it's work .

It was already tried, check Matthias Lemmens responds to markus weiher. It did not work. What worked for Matthias Lemmens was the link from Darril....nice answer, good thought, but does not work ;-)

by oldturkey03

Hi muthu ,

I will help you.What's your mobile model no?

If you forgot your security code,you can reset your security lock using master reset code.It's one of the best way.If you need master reset code visit

http://www.unlock-free.com/ Here they will need your mobile model no,imei.After that they will generate your reset code instantly at free of cost.So you can easily remove you security lock within a minute.They have reset code for some Nokia and Alcatel mobile models only.

i forgate my passowsd. ple ans

@khan, you are posting a question as an answer to a 3 year old question. It might help if you ask your own question. Use this link http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask/Nokia+... to ask your own question for some help. What have you tried thus far? did you try what the accepted answer suggested?

by oldturkey03

Please HELP ?!? I have the same problem with NOKIA 6303ci and I tried everything possible, but without success. I still cannot reset the security code to 12345. Here with your instruction I can't reach any. No matter what I do my mobile is not detectable. I'd be deeply grateful if somebody mail me on: maxel_79@abv.bg and advice me how to proceed?

hello i have forgot security code and please help me!

i m when phone on security code butt i m forgot security code how to unlock security code my email adress usmang591@gmail.com help me

i m when phone on security code mobile nokia 6303ci butt i m forgot security code how to unlock security code my email adress usmang591@gmail.com help me

by usman

12345

hii

i have a ph nokia 6303i classic i forget the password , i want to reset my ph and i want to restore all settings how should i pls help me to restore the settings and change password

Matthias Lemmens will be eternally grateful.