A 10.1" Android Internet tablet released in 2014 by NuVision. Its key features include 1280 x 800 Display, WiFi, Bluetooth®, micro USB, mini HD, headphone jack and two cameras.

Why won't my tablet power on?

My NuVision TM1088 will not start up and has no lights.

My NuVision tablet will not turn on I tried to reset it press the power and the volume button it doesn't turn on I plug it in I don't get anything it just will not turn on at all might I need a new battery for it?

Worst thing to buy, after a week the battery died. I try to turn it on but it just does nothing, doesn't charge or ever turn on. Is it dead? Last night it took me FOUR hours to turn it back on. Please help.

The battery might need to be charged or the battery could be broken. Try turning on the device while it is plugged in. If it turns on then you might need a new battery.

My screen will kind of flutter back and forth. It will stop then return

Hi @ Michele Ash,

What method have you tried to charge the battery or turn on the tablet?

Using the DC charger with the 2.5mm barrel type plug or via the tablet's micro USB port with a compatible phone charger or even connecting it to a PC.

If you are not getting any indication of charging or being able to start the tablet using either method, power port or USB port then there is a problem with the systemboard in the tablet.

If you do get a charging indication when using the micro USB port, allow the tablet to charge for about an hour before attempting to turn it on.

If it works when charging via the USB port it may mean the the charger with the barrel plug may be faulty and the battery has depleted because of this or that the power socket in the tablet may be faulty or loose from the systemboard.

Press the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. This tablet can be frustrating but it is one of the lowest priced versions on the market. Think "lowest bidder". It does what I bought it for - monitoring temperatures for my outdoor grill. During the times the built in wifi decides not to connect, I have a usb wifi adapter that fill in.

I have one and the screen will flutter like flash from one thing to another any help

Nathaniel Nasman will be eternally grateful.