Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Bought a 6plus to repair screen but now has vertical lines.

I purchased a 6 plus to do the screen repair and flip it. The guy said he cracked the screen trying to put it back on and I started it up and worked fine when it came. I took the screen off to test another 6 plus screen I had to see how the assembly was and now that I put the original back on it doesn't have display on just shows white screen with some vertical lines. Any thoughts?

Sounds like the screen that came with the phone is shot. You can purchase a new one here and use the guide here.

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Really, the screen would just go out after being taken off and then plugged back in?

Check for bent pins on the connector. Does this screen on another phone?

On the connector on the mother board side or the ribbon cable for the lcd digitizer? I will check on another phone to see if it's the same.

On the ribbon cable for the digitizer

dcboy712 will be eternally grateful.