The Keurig K75 Platinum Brewing System is a premium single cup home coffee brewing system by Keurig.

Slow to brew and cup is not full.

My Keurig seems to be working fine without a K-Cup inserted. However with a K-Cup inserted, the coffee dribbles out very slowly and I only get 1/2 of a serving. I have to brew another smaller cup into the first one to fill my mug. I cannot find anything that is stopped up.

I just cleaned my Keurig with white vinegar and got the flow of water coming out really well now, but only when there is no K-Cup or if I use the cup that you fill with your own coffee. I checked the little thing that pierces the bottom of the cup and that tube is clear (I was able to blow water through it with no problem). I'm not sure what else to try so that they machine can use the K-Cups... I have tried different K-Cups too and it has the same issue with them all. The water coffee just dribbles out...

I have the same problem as Lyn F. Water flows fine until there is an actual K-Cup in the machine. I tried removing both the "washers" (rubber around the needles) and that didn't help...

Phillip2, check this guide. Slightly different model, but should be pretty much the same idea on yours.

The bottom needle is easier to access if you pop off the bottom of the K-cup holder. Using a small screwdriver, gently lift one of the 2 legs while pulling the bottom off. Once it's off it is really easy to insert a paperclip into the needle. Turn the holder to that you can view the needle from the top and observe the paperclip poking through. You can blow through the needle from the bottom plastic stem too. That was how I found mine was full of grounds.

@wildfortune absolutely correct. Step 2 in the guide documents this as well.

I was only getting 2 ounces of coffee to come out. I did not have the keurig cleaner, which cleans the top pin. so i found a small oxy salad dressing container made out of silicon, filled it with water and closed the top part of the unit down on it a few times, creating a suction. then i took a very thin sewing needle and worked it into the pin hole, and re-did the suction routine. i noticed coffee grounds in the water. repeated several times and now my kuerig works good as new. i get 8 ounces of coffee in less than a minute.

What is an oxy salad dressing container?

Philipp2 will be eternally grateful.