Comprehensive set of repair guides for playthings for children of all ages.

How to reassemble Fisher Price Vintage Merry Go Round!

I have taken apart my vintage fisher price merry go round to clean it and lubricate the small music box. It sprung apart before I could get a good look as to how it came apart so I could put it back together. Does anyone know a step by step guide for putting this back together?

I have the same toy that I tried to clean and lubricate so the little guy could turn the crank - but I just made it worse!

Where can one go to repair this sort of toy? I also have the old FB record player with a dial that was turned too far. Darn kids wanting to play with toys! ;-)

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Deana, I don't see any repair information for your model anywhere online. Here's some general information on This Old Toy, they also have a repair/refurbishing section. You might be able to contact them for more specific questions? Good luck!

I just did the exact same thing - it popped apart. Have you received any help? I've been searching online but so far no answers.... : (

Ha! I took pictures of another one and nowwww I know how to put it back together! If anyone wants picture to help in their own attempt to reassemble let me know where to send them!

Please send to arswsanders@yahoo.co

Thanks!!!!!

I would love pics on how it goes back together because I just took mine apart & it sprung apart too :-(

Hi I would be really grateful to see the pictures for reassembing the record player lpm2882@gmail. com

Please I need to know how to put mine back together!!! Stitchesoffaith@gmail.com

Please send me pictures of how you did it.....

mine is still needing to be put back together.

Tks much!

arswsanders@yahoo.com

How do I take one apart

Please send me pictures of how you put it back together.....arswsanders@yahoo.com

Thanks much!!

Deana, are you still taking responses to your 2015 posts? If so, I'll give you my email addy -- I'd like to have copies of your photos for reassembling a vintage FP merry-go-round. Thanks, --gailgw

Deana will be eternally grateful.