High-end gaming laptops produced by Alienware (a subsidiary of Dell since 2006).

My laptop won't connect to wireless

for some reason my laptop won't connect to my wireless connection . please help

Have you turnt the wireless on and off? Is the router turnt on? have you tried connecting via ethernet? Have you updated the driver?

Do you have anything else that can connect to the WiFi AP? If so the issue is within your laptop. Check your settings comparing them to your other working systems.

Most Helpful Answer

thats very easy just go network settings and check the driver and update it or reset it make sure the router password and you are set for more visit http://support.alienware.com/Support_Pag... i hope that works . thanks

First check if the WiFi card drivers are up to date and working properly. If they are then check the WiFi card is properly connected to the motherboard, and if it is connected well and still not working then you have to replace the WiFi card. here is the guide Alienware M14x R2 Wi-Fi Card Replacement

I know this my seem like a long shot but try holding fn at the bottom left of your keyboard then hitting F3

nene parkar will be eternally grateful.