The 2014 edition of the Kindle, part of the 7th generation, includes a touchscreen and same form-factor as the Kindle Paperwhite, but lacks the backlight.

Why won't my Kindle sync my contents/books?

I just purchased a new book off the Amazon website but it won't sync to my Kindle.

Most Helpful Answer

No, have whispersync enabled on both kindle device and kindle account and still won't sync.

First, check to see if your Kindle is WiFi enabled. If it is connected to the internet, your Whispersync is not turned on. Tap on your menu tab, go to Settings, Device Options, Personalize Your Kindle, then Advanced options. If the Whispersync component in not enabled, tap on it and enable it. If your books are still not syncing, your Whispersync Device Synchronization is most likely disabled on your Amazon account. Sign into your account, click on Manage Your Content and Devices the click Settings. Under Device Synchronization, validate that Whispersync is enabled.

I cant read the book i bought on my amazon kindle on my portable kindle. Also you say there is a problem with my acvount what is the problem with ny account?

You should check if the Book is compatible with your device. On the product page you will see something like " Available for following devices" if this doesn't appear than the e-Book is compatible with all Kindle models. If the option is there you have to check if your device is listed otherwise it's incompatible. If your device is compatible but the book still doesn't download try following:

- Hard Reset your device by holding the On/Off button 40 seconds or until you see a picture of a tree with a boy reading underneath it.

- Set your device in flight mode for 10-15 seconds after which turn flight mode off.

- Sever the wifi connection and sett it up again under settings.

- Tip on the button Cloud and try downloading the book manually.

- Log off and back on your account under settings.

- Check under "Manage your content and devices" (https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html/r... settings if Whispersync is on or off.

If nothing helps from here contact Amazon Client Service since you might have some issues with your wifi module.

Michael Griffith will be eternally grateful.