Eclipse MP3 Video Player Model: Eclipse-180G2 RD 4GB 2004-2011 Mach Speed Technologies

Eclipse 180G2-W MP3 player won't start?

My Eclipse 180G2-W MP3 player won't start

mine don't work

same I feel u

I bought mine at Radio Shack but they all closed down so now im $@$* out of luck.

Mine too. These players are trash. I think we should all be compensated!

Most Helpful Answer

Check to make sure battery is charged, in other words place the device on charge and attempt to turn it on.

If it still will not turn on either the motherboard or the lcd display module has failed.

This device currently does not have a large replacement part selection, so for these issues it is advised that you consider purchasing a new MP3 player.

my mp3 will only cut on when i plug it in to my xbox 360 or pc b/c it was washed in the washin mashin can u pls tell me how to fix it prety plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

that would be nice

aka my mom would not by me another 1 just so u know

Not understanding how the he'll i paid a decent chunk of change for it to work 3 times and now to be told to buy a new one. Single mom here and dont really have the cash to just buy a new one. What a $@$*!& company.

just got this mp3 today. plugged in to charge. NOT charging. It is turned on.

let it sit out turned off for 3 days then pug it in the computer then download the music then plug it in the wall turned off for 3 hours or all night after that it should be fully charged

no let it sit out for 3 days turned on sorry my bad

malaika787 will be eternally grateful.