The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Touch Screen Not Responsive (Sometimes)

Okay, this was my first time replacing a screen on an iPhone 5c but I followed the instructional steps from this website to a tee. When the phone was reassembled it booted up perfectly fine and the touch screen is responsive, occasionally. it is ever apparent on applications where scrolling is necessary. It will scroll the opposite direction and the screen will freeze as well. It will only unfreeze if you lock the phone and then re-open it. It will work for a little bit and then do the same things again. I figured I might have not connected all of the cables when I was reassembling the phone so I took the screen back off and checked everything multiple times. When I put it back together, alas nothing had changed. The only thing I can think of is, I may have received a dysfunctional screen. Can someone please confirm or help my dilemma it would be much appreciated.

Yea this is defenitly a faulty screen

I got the screen from this website, will they replace the screen for me?

i have done 5 replacement screens on the same iphone, and the issue arrises. this is not always "Definitely a faulty screen" there can be issues with touch IC, as well as the Connector on the board.

csmith5846 will be eternally grateful.