Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

horizontal line across screen.

Vizio E5001 HDTV. Picture has horizontal line across screen. Lower screen appears to be slightly out of focus. Narrow strip across top of screen looks to be bottom of picture.

Is this an adjustment problem of hardware issue?

Could be TAB (would most likely require a new LCD) as well as a t-con board issue. Post an image with your question so we can see what you see.

Having problem sending iphone picture.

I have 2 Vizo Tvs Both went out in 2 years period . I would love y

Too have them fixed but paid a lot for them 65in and a 45in Went back too store to see what kind of Warrenty they had none ...and 2 years and Over 2,000 Gone...

I insured my Vizio E-series 50 inch 3D TV for $8. When mine went, They replaced my TV with a Samsung HDTV. There were NO Vizio 3D TVs available, and other 3D TVs were $1800 dollars MORE for 3D. They said: "You can do whatever you want with the broken TV. I kept it. I have now done all the research, and have purchased the necessary parts. I will now FIX that puppy.

If it's a t-con issue, you could order the part from http://vizpartsdirect.com/index1.php and install it yourself to save some money.

Here is the link to their parts sections: http://vizpartsdirect.com/parts.php?belo...

I have a similar problem it's not a black horizontal line but a darker color line then the rest of picture. I will take picture when I get home and send it.

I have a Vizio LED TV 70" Model: M701d-A3

There is a single horizontal line across the screen that shows up in the lower aspect of the screen, extending more than 3/4 of the screen width. The line is black in color, you can see it with all TV inputs and when you pull up the menu it appears over the Menu.

How can I fix it?

I have a 42" vizio smart tv and the black horizontal line appears for 2 seconds...then picture gets blurry for 2 seconds..then it keeps repeating itself

I have the same issue as Nate. Any fix? Can't afford new TV.

I have a 19" vizio and it has a green line across the bottom and it constantly flickering, i have no blurring though, still great picture just the line at very bottom that won't go away. Anybody else experiencing this.

Try switching to a different outlet. I had mine connected to a bad power conditioner (Isobar) box. After I plugged it into a different outlet, it works fine now.

The top of the screen is turning dark. About 6" down from top down. Visio 65" smart.

My TV has several horizontal lines and the picture struggles to come into focus , but I've found that it's only when tv is cold. Something has warped a bit from being on constantly for thousands of hours. After 5 or so minutes it warms up and picture is fine. You can actually see it getting better as time progresses. If this happens when you turn it on, wait a half hour and see. I just keep it on constantly but when theres a storm and power fails for more than 30 minutes or I forget to turn it back on after, only time it happens. Actually waiting for it now.

hi thats seems to be a screen malfuction, the only possible repair is by changing the screen, i had seen this problem a lot on laptops displays and pc monitors, good luck

silentservice650 will be eternally grateful.