Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

horizontal line across screen.

Vizio E5001 HDTV. Picture has horizontal line across screen. Lower screen appears to be slightly out of focus. Narrow strip across top of screen looks to be bottom of picture.

Is this an adjustment problem of hardware issue?

Could be TAB (would most likely require a new LCD) as well as a t-con board issue. Post an image with your question so we can see what you see.

Having problem sending iphone picture.

If it's a t-con issue, you could order the part from http://vizpartsdirect.com/index1.php and install it yourself to save some money.

Here is the link to their parts sections: http://vizpartsdirect.com/parts.php?belo...

I have a similar problem it's not a black horizontal line but a darker color line then the rest of picture. I will take picture when I get home and send it.

I have a Vizio LED TV 70" Model: M701d-A3

There is a single horizontal line across the screen that shows up in the lower aspect of the screen, extending more than 3/4 of the screen width. The line is black in color, you can see it with all TV inputs and when you pull up the menu it appears over the Menu.

How can I fix it?

I have a 42" vizio smart tv and the black horizontal line appears for 2 seconds...then picture gets blurry for 2 seconds..then it keeps repeating itself

I have the same issue as Nate. Any fix? Can't afford new TV.

I have a 19" vizio and it has a green line across the bottom and it constantly flickering, i have no blurring though, still great picture just the line at very bottom that won't go away. Anybody else experiencing this.

Try switching to a different outlet. I had mine connected to a bad power conditioner (Isobar) box. After I plugged it into a different outlet, it works fine now.

silentservice650 will be eternally grateful.