Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Nano Puff ® Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly-compressible insulation, and is ideal as either an insulating layer or outerwear.

fixing loose stitching on sleeves.

How can I fix the loose stitching on sleeves since I can't open a sleeve up like I can for the rest of the Jacket? Not sure how to stitch on a sewing machine.

Hey Barbara,

There are a couple of things you can do. To repair a small loose loop you can follow this guide: Repairing a Loop of Loose Stitching in a Patagonia Nano Puff ® Jacket

If you need to resew a line of stitching you can follow this guide: Repairing the Stitching on your Patagonia Nano Puff ® Jacket

If you have a table on your sewing machine (a plate that attaches) you may need to remove it to slide the sleeve into the sewing machine.

I hope these guides help you. If not, you can contact Patagonia customer service for further help.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

fixing loose stiching

Barbara will be eternally grateful.