Brief one or two sentences with identification info. Example: Released June 2009, identified by model number A1303.

Why can't my phone turn on?

I tried everything I can but the phone won't turn on, not even if I am changing it.

First time battery has run out. Won't switch on

Most Helpful Answer

You could try to change the battery since there is a high chance that it is juiced out. You also might want to do a check of the charging cable you are using, if it is working fine or not

It wont open for 2 months so i still cant use any phone right now im using my computer plz help maybe i because my cousin borrowed my adoptor t5hen i found a soccet that could fin in the charger mine maybe ruined the battery or what ....last week i tried to charge it then i wited bit to turn on then i chrage it into 100% thern in the night its 30% only and i tried to charge it then after 15 minutes i looked a it then it is only 7% why plz make any solutions for that it would help me alot....thank you

read my coments and do it it may work for your case dear.

your phone battery needs to be waken up when using a universal charger or probably you need to check on the battery terminals of the phone

there's no display card , you will just need to buy a new board buying a new board is like buying a new phone

The logs keeps coming up

Proud with my huawei ascend Y300 until it fell into a cup of tea will not read the sims card continuously getting a display to insert sims card although the phone is dry any ideas also displays emergency calls only any ideas what to try

Anthony Ng will be eternally grateful.