Does Asus use the same battery charger for all their PC's?

I have this really old Asus notebook or PC or whatever it is. It just cut out on me a few years ago and I'm trying to order a new charger for it so I can use it again. Now, I don't know if it was a prblem with the battery or the charger but I'm going to get both I guess, just in case (tho that's expensive and annoying). It's a Li-Lon m32-1005. Exactly what kind of charger do I need to order?

Can I use 65W charger with ASUS A55LA?

DomiNik. It depends, what is the wattage of the original charger

Original charger was 60W

Original charger was of 60W which got broken, I ordered 65W will it work or not?

YEs it will. It will just use what wattage it needs, The extra watts are just extra.

No, but you can find universal laptop chargers online that are pretty cheap. Look for one that has the same power rating as your current charger (i.e. 60W, 90W, etc.) and one that has a tip that matches the one you've got from Asus and you're all set.

If you remove the battery and it works while plugged in with your existing adapter then you may have a battery problem...

janine will be eternally grateful.