CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

I need help! Dock connector ribbon cable problems?

It started with my dock connector breaking... so I used another iPhone's dock connector via the ribbon cable inside of the iPhone used to connect the dock to the motherboard. And over time the gold pins inside began to come off. It charges but once it gets a good amount of juice it tells me to connect to iTunes, once it's connected to my laptop it is unrecognizable. I assume that there is no use, for it is already broken and I should get a new phone. But y'know it's worth the ask if I can find a solution.

Try replacing your Dock Connector. We sell one here on iFix It. Also make sure that you have all of the tools for the job:

Just know that taking apart your iPhone will void Apple Care. If this answer helps you please accept the answer and click on the up arrow for me. Have a good weekend!

Tweezers Image

Product

Tweezers

$4.95

Phillips #000 Screwdriver Image
P2 Pentalobe Screwdriver iPhone Image
iPhone 4 Dock Connector (CDMA/Verizon) Image

paytoncawagas will be eternally grateful.