The 7th generation Honda Accord

02 sensor has no power on wire going in...

HI, my Honda accord 2003 2.4L i have a code po135, i no is the sensor bank 1-1, my problem is i don't get any power to the wire going to the sensor, i check the wire and seems to be oh. so any body have any suggestion what it could be? thanks.....

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

vitodeluca, check these fuses first:

No. 19 OPTION (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box.

No. 4 A/F SENSOR (15 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box.

No. 23 IGP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box.

Also, Oxygen Sensors need to reach a minimum operating temperature of 750 degrees F to produce an accurate voltage signal. In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element. It controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.

So, your P0135, could be a bad sensor, but also a bad ECM etc. I would suggest that you replace the O2 sensor and then recheck to see if it clears the error.

- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit open shorted to ground

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection

- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)

Information on this is found here and also check this video for interpreting O2 sensor code.

How can I locate Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse in Honda Accord 2004? Please need your help

My friend helps me to check, there is not enough power from the source, lower than 1V instead of 12V, he said might be the ECM issue. I hope not, ECM cost a lots to change.

Do you think it is a fuse issue? I have a small problem which cause my 7.5A fuse broken when connect my back up camera, my then the issue light up for O2 sensor.

Regards,

Andy

vitodeluca will be eternally grateful.