The 7th generation Honda Accord

02 sensor has no power on wire going in...

HI, my Honda accord 2003 2.4L i have a code po135, i no is the sensor bank 1-1, my problem is i don't get any power to the wire going to the sensor, i check the wire and seems to be oh. so any body have any suggestion what it could be? thanks.....

vitodeluca, check these fuses first:

No. 19 OPTION (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box.

No. 4 A/F SENSOR (15 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box.

No. 23 IGP (7.5 A) fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box.

Also, Oxygen Sensors need to reach a minimum operating temperature of 750 degrees F to produce an accurate voltage signal. In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element. It controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.

So, your P0135, could be a bad sensor, but also a bad ECM etc. I would suggest that you replace the O2 sensor and then recheck to see if it clears the error.

- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit open shorted to ground

- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection

- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)

Information on this is found here and also check this video for interpreting O2 sensor code.

How can I locate Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse in Honda Accord 2004? Please need your help

Stupid honda accord ex. Riddle me this. Had to change out the o2 sensor. Replaced. Drove it .Light came back on. Ok. Story short. The fuse was out .23a .ok. now the car running better. No light yet. Ok.

i had 03 honda accord p0135 and the oxygen sensor is good and how can I do next step.

vitodeluca will be eternally grateful.