12.1 MP rugged/waterproof digital camera.

I cracked the glass on lens.

I dropped my camera from my knees, the shock usually wouldn't have done anything to this camera, but it hit the corner of the frame holding the glass in front of the lens. It cracked big time and needs to be replaced.

i could not find a part myself witch would be required before we figure out how to fix it, you could try http://www.precisioncamera.com

heather, just to make sure, you are truly taking about the glass at the lens. That glass is actually part of the complete lens unit and can not be found separate. you would have to replace the complete lens unit. Part number for that is VXW1212. You could follow this guide to get to the lens unit. Hope this helps, good luck.

I had the same problem. I unscrewed the front panel and removed the cracked glass completely. It's glued on so, I had to pry at the edges with a small flat screwdriver. The camera now takes photos, but the actual lense is left un protected. If that bit of glass was available, it would be super easy to replace the original one. It would likely not be watertight, though.

PS: the two hexagonal panel screws on the lense side of the front panel are ornamental... no use trying to unscrew these: they just spin.

heather will be eternally grateful.