The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

Galaxy s III SCH-S958C(GP) screen replacement question

I'm having trouble finding out what display will work for a white galaxy S3 on straight talk

It operates on the Verizon network, but I'm not sure if a Verizon display will work for this.

Thoughts ?

skelly2007, the carrier on this phone does not determine the display. I am just a little confused about the SCH-S958C(GP) Any chance you can verify this for us?

All s3 screens are the same it doesn't matter what carrier

Thanks! I appreciate the response!

I was given an SCH-S958C(GP) to repair. The AMOLED is fractured. I asked various sellers, but nobody knows anything. So I took it apart and compared to my i535. When disassembled, you can read SCH-i535 on the main board of the S958 phone. I tested with the i535 display and it worked, so I will order an i535 display for it!

skelly2007 will be eternally grateful.